Sunday, November 30, 2008

Amazing Grace Type Brand New Addition


I have been what is known as a Philosophy girl for at least 10 years. Those of you who know this term- well you know what I mean.


Incredible skin care, makeup and body lotions with a medical based formula and fun loving spirit. That is Philosophy.


As the Christmas season approaches, I thought it only fitting to make a little treat for myself and all those Philosophy girls. My very own Amazing Grace type soap.


Topped in a sheet of micro glitter and made with decadent goats milk. I have a bar currently in every bath and sink. This item is not endorsed by Philosophy. Just my own creation using a very realistic duplication of the original fragrance. And I can't tell a difference.
Available in my etsy shop, http://sunbasilgarden.etsy.com

No comments: