Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How many Calories are in that?


Well with the start of a new school year comes a return or maybe for the first time- healthy eating habits. My hubbie shared this awesome website with me and we have used it for about a month. It's called CALORIE COUNT.


Totally free. Its online where I normally am during the day. Set up a free account and then enter the food you eat. It will help from loosing weight, to tracking exercise, and helping with sodium and overall health numbers.

It will calculate for you how many calories you can eat and then give you a grade throughout the day on nutrition.
So now hubbie and I are learning what a real serving is and teaching the boys about proper nutrition. One last note: We have eaten over 6 cantaloupes in a month...this is a record!


Check it out today! I highly recommend.

2 comments:

Daisy Soap Girl said...

They are so pretty.

Magi Source said...

Hi thanks for posting this.