Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My soap inspired real food!




This has got to be one of the coolest things to happen to me while on Etsy to date.
The fabulous Vintage Confections has named one of her latest creations after my soap shop.
Named... The Sunbasilgarden Carrot Cake Truffle! How cool is that!


They look and sound delicious with homemade carrot cake, raisins and cream cheese frosting!

Please take a visit to see her delicious shop. I have ordered caramels and cookies for special gifts and had rave reviews. Be sure to heart her for upcoming Holiday gifts too.


Thanks so much VC! Keep up the gorgeous work. Just in time for Fall too.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Thanks for the link! Her Etsy shop is great (I could use a little treat right now). I also wanted to tell you how cute those candy corn soaps are below. I can't believe it's almost that time of year =)