Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sunbasilgarden Soap's Brand New Website


It's official! We have our very own website!

www.sunbasilgardensoap.com

Check us out and let us know what you think. My favorite feature is built in $5 Flat Rate Shipping for US Customers. No waiting for refunds.

My way of creating is jumping in with both feet and swim to the surface later when you need a little air. So with that I will keep adding and making a few changes. But it's active and working.

Etsy will still and always be my home. I could never leave in a million but I've wanted to do this for years and expand my handmade creations outside of Etsy. Thanks for all the love.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I looove the simplicity of it! I also like the way that you don't have any unnecessary boarders but let your soap add the color and do the talking =) Great design!

Sunbasilgarden said...

Thanks Anne-Marie. I do like the soap to say it all :) Loving seeing all your cute pictures by the way of sweetie pie. Mommyhood looks beautiful on you.

Anonymous said...

Do you know your website isn't working?