Sunday, August 16, 2009

3 days till SCHOOL STARTS!!!


I can hardly believe the summer months of adventure and fun have come to an end and it's time for SCHOOL! This year marks a huge deal for me. After staying home with our two boys for 7 years- both boys will be in school all day. Luke starts full day kindergarten and Jack embarks in first grade.


I so grateful to have my soap business waiting in the wings. And although I'm eager to begin this new chapter... I would take every second back. Keeping tissues on hand for the big day!
Check out this great modern shop at http://ModernClassicsKids.etsy.com . Really beautiful and practical items for back to school too. I need to pick up a few of these adorable school bus tags to mark their backpacks.

2 comments:

Jaimee McClellan said...

I'm in the same boat! My little guy starts all day Kindergarten this year too. I can't even begin to comprehend where the time has gone...it's just passed by way too fast!

Just be a little comforted that I'll be here on my couch that same morning with my tissues in hand as I click through the 1000's of digital pictures I'll take that very morning as he gets on the bus (or should I drive him...see, I'm a wreck!) :) Thanks for stopping by my shop!

~Jaimee
www.ModernClassicsKids.com

Sunbasilgarden said...

It will be a big day for sure! enjoy your new freedom and a good cry...I bet in a few weeks we will be loving it.

Love your shop!