Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon Soap


A great way to introduce you to my soaps. Meet "Pancakes, Bacon and Eggs." A complete breakfast in a bar of soap. Made of moisturizing glycerin soap and fully scented in Maple Syrup scent. This is a 4 oz. triple poured bar with a handcut strip of bacon and little egg. This soap brings a chuckle to every kitchen and continues to be my best seller. I also make this in a Wasabi Eggs and Bacon.
This soap is ideal to have on hand for those little times you need a little gift for someone. All ages enjoy this one.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

You soaps are incredible...They are truly works of art and look like lots of fun...Good luck with the blog...Looks great so far...

Unknown said...

I LOVE this one!
Your styles are all really cool, Lauren. I check your sites often to see the latest and greatest!

w said...

just got my breakfast soap yesterday! i love it!